Taken a Long Time Ago... Hmm... "Old Hand and Cup?"

Taken a Long Time Ago... Hmm... "Old Hand and Cup?"
This is the only image I had on my computer. Just wanted something on the page. Will soon change. Taken many years ago. Call it "Old Hand and Cup?"

Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Pleasant Day Trip to Smithfield, Virginia

Beautiful weather and a slow easy-going ride to Smithfield. We took the long way which was about 85 miles. Unfortunately, the first part of the trip I used my phone to take snaps which aren't included here. Yes, my first outing in trying to take some snaps.


                                                                
                                                                    
                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment